NC450 SMTP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NC450 SMTP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
NC450 SMTP
NC450 SMTP
2019-07-20 10:51:09
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0

I have a question about SMTP email notifiation settings.

I have read the instructions on setting the SMTP on gmail account and there is nothing about recepient e-mail address.

What address I should wrote there?

I understand that I should enter my email address as a sender email addres but I don't know what is the recepient email addres.

Options
3 Reply
Re:NC450 SMTP
2019-07-21 09:10:16

@stawo 

 Recipient E-mail Address: Enter the receiver’s E-mail address that the notification E-mail will be sent to. Click Add recipient to add receiver’s E-mail addresses. You can specify up to four recipient E-mail addresses.

 Sender E-mail Address: Enter the sender’s E-mail address that is used to send the notification E-mail.

You can read user guide for more information. 

Options
Re:Re:NC450 SMTP
2019-07-21 11:24:12

Thanks Kevin.

If I understood you well,  I should enter my e-mail address as Recipient E-mail Address and as a Sender E-mail Address in case when only I I should receive the motion detect notifications?

Options
Re:Re:Re:NC450 SMTP
2019-07-23 08:36:29

@stawo 

You can enter your e-mail address as Recipient E-mail Address and Sender E-mail Address both. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 816

Replies: 3

Related Articles