IKEA trådfri bulbs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

IKEA trådfri bulbs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
IKEA trådfri bulbs
IKEA trådfri bulbs
2019-07-21 14:15:13
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Got the Deco M9 for a while and the idea was to use it with my Ikea Smart bulbs called Trådfri. Has anyone got this working or know if Tplink is doing anything to increase the support for more bulbs models then they sell them selfs?

Options
4 Reply
Re:IKEA trådfri bulbs
2019-07-22 07:19:08

As I know, the Deco M9 plus does not support IKEA bulb yet, I got a compatibility list of it: https://www.tp-link.com/deco/M9-Plus/compatibility/ 

Options
Re:Re:IKEA trådfri bulbs
2019-07-22 16:12:22

the compability list is the same as for about a year ago. I hopped that this Deco should support Zigbee and be adoptable to all Zigbee equipment out there.. as my other stuff that is working with 433Mhz. From what I know the IKEA API is open, is there anyway to push Tplink around this, or make it myself? the deco app is really "closed" down, and there is no ssh/web page to work with, or is it?

Options
2019-09-18 15:21:45

@swemaverick

Today I replaced my old wifi-network with a Deco M9. Since the M9 is Zigbee compatible I was hoping to be able to use it with IKEA Tradlos. I know it's not officially supported but there are reports on succesful pairing: https://www.reddit.com/r/tradfri/comments/cjvqcc/tplink_deco_m9_as_zigbee_hub_how_to_connect/

Anyone else having succeded with this? Any word from tp-link on when this might be supported?

Options
2019-09-19 07:25:47

@SweMats 

You can give it a go as the link attached.

There is no informationo about the ETA to support the IKEA Tradlos.

What we can tell you is to keep an eye on official website.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 2812

Replies: 4