Concerned about Amazon's Cloud Cam

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-03 12:01:45 - last edited 2019-10-04 20:36:30
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I bought the Amazon Cloud Cam and put it beside my bed to watch my cat while I'm not home, so I set it to be off while I'm home (Home/Away feature). I also turned off the movement sensor because I don't want it to record anything, I just want to be able to open the app while I'm away and see my room.  routerlogin

The thing is I was going to bed the other day and I saw the cam was ON!!! WTF? I immediately opened the app and saw the same message I always see when I open it while I'm at home: "your cam is off due to Home/Away option" or something like that. 192.168.0.1

Am I being spied on or what the hell is going on? whatsapp web

Options
1 Reply
Re:Concerned about Amazon's Cloud Cam
2019-10-09 10:38:17

@raoul123 

Hello, this is TP-Link forum, if it is an Amazon cloud camera, it is suggested to contact the tech support of Amazon.

Otherwise, you can tell us the model number of the TP-Link device you have then we can continue to help you.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 774

Replies: 1