Setting up Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Setting up Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Setting up Deco
Setting up Deco
2020-04-25 03:31:43
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version: Latest

First post!! Not sure if details correct but brand new yesterday and updated yesterday.

virgin hub 3 set as modem ( purple light) and Deco 4 working well in home. I have a studio with an iMac at bottom of garden that is ethernetted to hub3 before I set up Deco 4, that worked perfectly thru the hub 3.  It is not connected now - haven't connected cables yet.
How do I successfully connect my iMac through Ethernet to the hub or the Deco 4 as I can't work it out?! I also have a Sonos system that was connected through an Ethernet bridge - how do I set this up too?? 

Many thanks. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Setting up Deco
2020-05-09 12:01:31

@TallpaulArt 

If your iMac and Sonos system just need to connect to a router by an Ethernet cable to go to the internet, then you can connect them separately to the Deco's LAN port via an Ethernet cable, then they can get internet access.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 433

Replies: 1

Related Articles