Archer AX10 "OneMesh and WPA3 features", in a new firmware, when?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-21 16:51:30 - last edited 2021-05-14 09:38:00
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V1.20

OneMesh and WPA3 (archer AX10), features announced as "Coming Soon" at https://www.tp-link.com/co/onemesh/compatibility/ and https://www.tp-link.com/co/wpa3/compatibility/, when?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer AX10 "OneMesh and WPA3 features", in a new firmware, when?-Solution
2021-05-14 09:37:44 - last edited 2021-08-02 01:55:26

Hello @WilliamD and all,

The Onemesh firmware for the Archer AX10 is available, please check for the update on your router web GUI/Tether app, or you can download it from the TP-Link official website, then install it manually.

You can also visit this thread we updated to get the Onemesh firmware on the router:

[New Firmware] Onemesh Firmware for Archer AX10

Note: The Onemesh firmware for the Archer AX10(EU)_V1.2 has not been officially released yet, you can download the latest version from the download link we updated in the above thread.

If you have already connected a range extender to the AX10 network, check this guide to re-build them into Onemesh network:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2509/

Let the community know if there is an issue.

Recommended Solution
Options
19 Reply
Re:Archer AX10 "OneMesh and WPA3 features", in a new firmware, when?
2020-06-22 02:21:52

@WilliamD 

Hello, sorry that there is currently no exact date or time expectation for the new firmware supporting Onemesh or WPA3, it is suggested to keep an eye on the official website to get more updates. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-12-17 02:20:06

@Spindizzy 

Thank you very much for sharing the local law with the community, while "Coming Soon" was never intended as a guarantee and more of a reference we understand how it was causing some confusion. To that regard we have made changes to the splash pages for these two services to better articulate the actual intent. "Coming Soon" has been changed to "Planned".  We also encourage you to review the disclaimer note at the top of the page for further explanation.  

Options
2020-12-26 16:15:47

@WilliamD Hi sir,

I had bought a tp-link AX10 and a RE505 repeater back in june 2020 as the onemesh was stated comming soon to the router as i was looking for a mesh network on wifi6 and costed me ove 300AUD for both devices and now 6 months had passed and nothing onemesh still not working as per the consumer law i am requestion for full system replacement with tplink deco x20 to have the mesh network as you had mislead us and made us buy things that are not working together and if not bwing solved i will raise a formal complaint to the ACC as per the australian law

Options
2021-01-05 18:59:13

@Spindizzy Time to send a copy of this conversation to Aussie authorities. I too got an AX10. In my case I failed to read the fine print that “planned” meant “Never mind, we're abandoning this so we can sell more pricey Deco systems.”

Options
2021-01-06 07:07:00

@Davert 

Sorry again this causes any confusion, while you can contact the local support team to check if they can help with this, thank you very much.

Options
2021-01-13 03:39:00

I did this, contacted my local team.

They were surprisingly helpful and I am now able to use my network the way I wished to. I'd suggest this course of action to anyone else finding themselves in this position.

TP-link actually did go quite some extra distance in working for customer satisfaction in my case.

Options
2021-02-26 15:29:27

So this means that in order to get the feature announced in the site you need to call support? 

I want to put tp-link in my entire house, but I'm not sure I like this shady marketing, what other features wont be there when I buy the products?

Options
2021-03-09 08:55:20

Local Support was not really helpful in my case. They told me it's not supported yet and closed the ticket instantly.. 

I bought the Archer AX10 last summer. the product description of the local reseller then said that OneMesh was available. They removed that by now :(

Options
2021-03-10 09:29:09

@Faebu 

Hi, as replied to others who concern about this Onemesh firmware release time, the Onemesh firmware for the AX10 will be after that of the AX11000, as you can see the AX6000 Onemesh firmware had been released, next will be the AX11000 then AX10, it won't be long, just keep an eye on your Tether app updates, or pay attention to the official website, please.

Options
2021-04-10 06:11:59

@Kevin_Z hi, is there any beta firmware with integrated onemesh? I would easily test it :-)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 9061

Replies: 19

Related Articles