TL-PA4010P plug socket

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-PA4010P plug socket

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-PA4010P plug socket
TL-PA4010P plug socket
2020-09-16 11:13:32 - last edited 2020-09-17 01:02:18
Model: TL-PA4010 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My problem seems daft when I am writing this but I had some new furniture fitted and now I cannot fit my TL-PA4010 into the socket near the router without some sort of extension lead. I know I should have checked but originally I could get a plug into the socket and thought all was okay but the TP link is bigger than the gap now

I live in Spain and can get a Spanish plug into the socket but would then need a UK plug to go into the Spanish plug Would this work as I understand you cannot use an extension lead for them to work properly.

i could obtain a single socket extension and only have the TP link plugged into the socket so would that work as an alternative

Thank for any help

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA4010P plug socket
2020-09-23 03:46:21

@TonyL 

Good day, sorry for the delay.

Normally  a plug convertor would not cut off the connection between the power-line adapters;

But for the power extension strips, some of them would have surge protector which could highly affect the performance of the power-line adapters, even completely cut off the power-line communication;

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 387

Replies: 1

Related Articles