My TP Link TL-PA4010 EU V3.0 has no option to update firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-01 15:20:16
Model: TL-PA4010  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.1.2141-00_401013_171025_901

I try to find an update on the TP-Link website and I find the download page for the correct version BUT there is no "firmware" tab to click on to update the thing. Could it be that there are no updates for it? I looked at the US version and there are updates yet it isn't the EU version.

Options
2 Reply
Re:My TP Link TL-PA4010 EU V3.0 has no option to update firmware
2020-10-02 08:50:23

@OutlawJ01 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

May i know where are you located and why do you want to update the firmware?

and is there any network issue about this adapter?

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:My TP Link TL-PA4010 EU V3.0 has no option to update firmware
2020-10-02 13:14:51

@Solla-topee

Ok I live in Texas in the United States. The problem is I bought this kit online through a vendor from Europe and didn't understand that that the plug that plugs into the wall is different from the US plug type but I fixed that with an adapter and they both work and turn on fine and are powered fine. The issue is the random dropped connections or the fact that the same system in the US version has a newer update than the EU version which honestly is nonexistent versus the US version and so I was wondering if I am missing out on anything that the US version may have that might fix the problem in question or any other updates that may fix anything I might be missing out on that I don't know I am. My kit came with 1x TL-PA4010(EU) V 3.0 hub unit, and 2x TL-WPA4220(EU) V 4.0 with EU type C plugs. I figured out that the 2x TL-WPA4220s are up to date according to the patch available in Sweden so I don't know if I am ok in that respect but the 4010 seems out of date or maybe it is just me and everything is ok and it is just my setup at home versus being a tp-link product issue. More clarification needed and thank you in advance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 959

Replies: 2