Archer VR2100 v1 00000000 - Restarting daily

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer VR2100 v1 00000000 - Restarting daily

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
21 Reply
Re:Archer VR2100 v1 00000000 - Restarting daily
2021-03-30 18:47:04

@Kevin_Z Hi, I haven't heard anything back from the engineer or yourself or other support staff on the forum in any of the multiple threads which exist about these reboot issues with the VR2100. I had an email with a link to a 3rd March beta, which I installed. I did reply to that email, but have heard nothing back at all.

I've converted the router to work as a WiFi router only. It was not my intention to use it this way, but others reported possible improvements doing this. We are still seeing multiple reboots every day. Recovery is a little swifter as the modem remains connected, so the VR2100 takes less time to connect as it hasn't got to restart the DSL too. However it really is not working as it should and this is disappointing and frustrating. It has no connection to load, as it sometimes has rebooted during the night when there's no activity at all. There is no timed reboot set either. Is there another OneMesh DSL router you could send instead which uses a different/more stable chipset? Its wasting so much time now.

Thanks

Options
Related Articles