Issue with Netflix using MyAppleTV device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-22 13:43:36 - last edited 2023-07-13 05:46:48
Model: M7200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.3 Build 190802 Rel.1003n

I am having issues with streaming films from Netflix using my AppleTV device. I can view the list of films available on Netflix but when trying to view one I get the following error message "A problem occurred while playing this item. Try again later, or select a different item. Go to www.netflix.com/support for more information. (139:NFErr_MCAuthFailure)".

After following all the steps suggested by Netflix support, I still cannot view any film and they suggested the following "If you have completed the steps above but are still having issues connecting to Netflix, contact your internet service provider. They can help you determine whether your router is properly set up to communicate with the other devices on your home network." Please let me know if the router can be configured to communicate with Netflix on AppleTV. Please note that other apps such as Youtube seem to work properly through the device. Looking forward to hearing your feedback. Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Issue with Netflix using MyAppleTV device
2020-10-23 01:49:12 - last edited 2023-07-13 05:46:38

@D_VA 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

For the M7200, there is no AP isolation and all the LAN devices are supposed to communicate with each other.

And since other apps work ok with Apple TV, so I think the setting on the router should be fine.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 393

Replies: 1

Related Articles