Every few hours says it shows no sd card, then have to remove and reinsert again and again

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Every few hours says it shows no sd card, then have to remove and reinsert again and again

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-25 06:50:47 - last edited 2020-11-25 06:52:29
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.16

Every few hours the camera shows no sd card, then have to remove and re insert several times to make it detected and then again in few hours the story repeat, it is a new sandisk 64gb sd card and fat32 formatted, you have serious quality check issues i have already got one camera replaced, another is already in replacement tgis is the 3rd one , card slots are too inferior to hold cards properly

Options
3 Reply
Re:Every few hours says it shows no sd card, then have to remove and reinsert again and again
2020-11-26 02:50:39

@KapilSetia 

Good day.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

We would like to forward your case to our senior engineers directly for further assistance.

Could you please help us check the following information:

1. The brand & model of the SD card, as well as its storage capacity and format type. A picture of the card would be great;

2. What is the error message showing on the SD card page?

3. Are you able to test the camera with a different SD card.

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Every few hours says it shows no sd card, then have to remove and reinsert again and again
2020-11-26 08:08:36

@TP-Link   it a new purchased 64gb sandisk micro sd card

There is no error message, i inserted the sd card it was working fine , next morning i woke up to see recording but surprised to see app say no micro sd card, again i removed and reinserted micro sd card several times as suggest on your web in the evening and it worked again, but the next morning it happened again the same said no micro sd card

I have 3 units of C200 installed as off now and 4th is under replacement ( one is already replaced as it was not detecting any card) , 2 are working absolutely fine from very first day with same brand micro sd card but other 2 are causing a lot of issues, i tried with strontium and transcend sd card as well

Options
2020-11-26 15:41:19

@TP-Link both original, checked on H2testw

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 450

Replies: 3