Cannot deregister and register back with new email address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-30 23:20:13 - last edited 2020-12-01 02:07:29
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I bought the NC450 and I am delighted with it. Everything works as expected. However, I happend to register with a particular email address where I cant get notifications to work the way I want to on my iphone , so would like to re-register or simple change my email address. I followed the steps on this article https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/799/ 

but it did not work. 

There should be a simpler way to update or change the email address tagged to a TP Link ID/account via user web interface or something. 

is there a way for you to replace / update my email address?

Appreciate your guidance. 

thanks, 

Romina

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cannot deregister and register back with new email address-Solution
2020-12-01 02:07:24 - last edited 2020-12-01 02:07:29

@Romibalan 

Good day,

There is no such a useful website that customers would replace/update the email address.

And if you did not want the previous email address, we would help you delete it from the TP-Link cloud;

Then you could register with a new email address.

And If you forgot the email password, you could go to this link to retrieve the password:

https://www.tplinkcloud.com/

Thank you very much!

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Cannot deregister and register back with new email address-Solution
2020-12-01 02:07:24 - last edited 2020-12-01 02:07:29

@Romibalan 

Good day,

There is no such a useful website that customers would replace/update the email address.

And if you did not want the previous email address, we would help you delete it from the TP-Link cloud;

Then you could register with a new email address.

And If you forgot the email password, you could go to this link to retrieve the password:

https://www.tplinkcloud.com/

Thank you very much!

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Cannot deregister and register back with new email address
2020-12-03 13:29:17

@TP-Link 

Thanks for your feedback. I do remember my password, just need to change the email address from the one registered now to new one in the TP-Link Cloud.

Can you help me with that as you offered below? is there someone i can reach out to or chat wtih ? I didnt see a chat bot in this page but wondering.. 

thanks,

Romina

Options
Re:Cannot deregister and register back with new email address
2020-12-15 08:04:50

@Romibalan 

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Sorry for the delay.

You could try to send an email to support@tp-link.com with the subject [Delete email account] and add the email address.

Then the related support would help you detect the previous email account.

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1663

Replies: 3

Related Articles