Schedule does not work C200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-03 08:58:11
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.17

Hi,

Firs off i can't chose the camera for this post? I only see routers? This is regarding C200 not AC50. I'm trying to make this post under Cloud Cameras.

My problem is that i can't use Schedule. If i try and enable recordings and motion nothing happens. It always have the motion function active. Never do any constant recordings.

If i chose not to record or motion it still detects motion.

Best regards Johnny

Options
2 Reply
Re:Schedule does not work C200
2020-12-04 05:52:25

@Wempa 

Hi, Good day,

Did you mean the recording schedule for the SD card 24 hours recording, such as this link:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2617/

And even though it is on the continuous recording scheduled time, it would only record the motion period?

And if there is any misunderstanding, please feel free to update it here.

(By the way, the model number should be Tapo C200:-D.)

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Schedule does not work C200
2020-12-04 08:26:33

@TP-Link 

Hi,

If i go in to Smart home -> Cloud Camera and tries to start a thread i can't chose my camera C200. I only see some routers?

Did i post in the wrong forum?

I think the problem is that if i go in to Playback & Memory the Memory tab is blank. I did not know that you had to use Playback to see the continuous recordings.

Also i tried to disable recording under Schedule(make it white) but it still sent notifications. But it seems to work now for some reason.

Best regards Johnny

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 608

Replies: 2

Related Articles