TP-Link Archer TX3000E Inconsistent Bluetooth Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-24 09:11:19
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I recently purchased the Archer TX3000E adapter for Bluetooth and WiFi. WiFi works great but Bluetooth is giving me some issues.
Installed all the latest drivers for Windows 10 64 bit.

I use the Microsoft Designer keyboard connected via Bluetooth. When the keyboard is not in use there are no connectivity issues, but when I use it, after a some clicks it randomly stops working, no matter what I press on the keyboard the computer does not respond. Then, when I open Bluetooth setting it instantly works again, without doing anything in the settings! I tried connecting my mouse via Bluetooth to see if the same problem occurs, and it does. Also, before I used the TX3000E, I used a usb Bluetooth adapter and it worked perfectly. So the problem is not caused by the keyboard.

I hope the explanation is clear, and I hope you can help me find a solution!
Thanks, Sam.

Options
6 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer TX3000E Inconsistent Bluetooth Connection
2020-12-30 08:39:44

@plasticsam 

Below is the latest driver for the adapter, you may give it a go and see if it helps:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/189347/-Wi-Fi-6-AX200

If possible, try this adapter on another computer and see if the Bluetooth can work properly, thanks.

Can I have the specific model number of the Microsoft Designer keyboard and the mouse?

Options
2021-09-08 19:48:34
I have exactly the same problems with this product. Bluetooth can be working for days and then it can just drop off. When I go to fix it, either before the bluetooth troubleshooter runs or after the devices are recovered. This is for a wrielss mouse, keyboard and for a xbox controller. The driver update did not address this issue.
Options
2021-09-17 08:08:01

@WhateverName Yep. It has been months now. No solution. At this point I have just accepted the fact that I won't have a stable Bluetooth connection for no known reason other than the TX3000E is flawed. Every time I want to use Bluetooth I just run the troubleshooter before. 🤷

Options
2021-09-17 08:12:52

Sorry for late reply @Kevin_Z . I basically gave up. 
I installed all the latest drivers. Nothing helps. If I want to use Bluetooth I just run the troubleshooter before. It fixes it until I restart my computer.
The 'specific model number of the keyboard' is not relevant because Bluetooth doesn't even appear on my Windows, I can't even turn it on.
If there's any tip you could give me on how to fix this I would appreciate it! 

Options
2021-09-19 18:45:42

@plasticsam Does anyone one know the specific bluetooth drivers that need to be updated. Could also try reverting the driver.

The problem is super annoying and i have to leave a wired mouse in the machine. When the bluetooth is lost all devices are still connected to bluetooth according to the notifications manager on the left of the screen. To get the connections back, that notification manager says are active, I have to click the notification incom in manager on and then off. ( Its the annoying message panel on the right of the screen )

To be honest I am unhappy with the device. I know very well that I can get a seperate bluetooth device and I had anticipated at point of sale that the bluetooth would be on PCI not on usb. I am not looking for a replacement and will have to return this item as unsupported and missold. I thought i was buying a pci bluetooth controller.

Options
2021-09-19 23:21:56

@WhateverName 
I'm right there with you. At least wifi works lol

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1911

Replies: 6