TX3000E Inconsistent link speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-16 20:26:32 - last edited 2020-12-16 20:27:47
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 22.10.0.7

Hello there,

I own Archer AX20 V1.0 Wi-Fi 6 router and Archer TX3000E.

I have noticed that the link speed between my computer and my router is not consistent.

Gif representing what I mean:

It's just a brief demenstraion, sometime I even gow lower to 600mbps. As a result, I am not getting the full speed I am paying for my ISP. 

Here are my adapter settings, which I set them to not save power, and to minimize effects on the link speed:

I am very close to the Router so single strenght is not the issue here. Something maybe related to power consumption limitation? I have noticed that if I disable the Adapter and enable it, for a short period I am getting the link speed consistent but then it starting to drop again.....

I installed the latest drivers from Intel website (22.10.0.7).

Please help me solve this problem.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TX3000E Inconsistent link speed
2020-12-30 08:13:12

@Uri_ 

Hello, thanks for the info. The driver you are using seems quite new.

Try to change another USB 3.0 port on your computer. If possible, you can change to another computer to do a comparison test.

Below is an instruction you can refer to narrow down the issue:
How to improve the speed of TP-Link wireless adapters?

You are suggested to change the 5G channel on the Archer AX20 to a less-crowed, you may check this by running a Wi-Fi analyzer.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 569

Replies: 1

Related Articles