VDSL down / LAN down

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VDSL down / LAN down

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
VDSL down / LAN down
VDSL down / LAN down
2021-03-18 12:02:18
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.8.0 v009c.0 Build 201103 Rel.38894n

Hi I have problem with my router. My internet is dropping down and LAN too. (u can see in LOG).

Can you help me?

File:
log.txtDownload
Options
4 Reply
Re:VDSL down / LAN down
2021-03-18 13:44:46

@User2323 

Hey

Looking at the logs there appears to be no indication of what is causing this for you.   It does indicate the DSL is dropping and then "training"  which is almost like its negotiating with the DSLAM to fix errors on the line..   However the fact the LAN ports are switching from Down to 10/100 is strnage also

Has this router been online and ok for a while now?  or is this a new router for you?      Did you try saving the config, do a factory reset then restore?    

Options
2021-03-18 16:40:20

@Philbert  Thanks for reply. The router is going approximately 10 hours and then the it disconect from internet. I try factory reset and switching cable, but to router is connected just two PC s so i dont understand why is this doing. I also tried change some options in LAN settings and switching DSL settings but nothing worked.

Options
2021-03-19 03:41:47

@User2323 

Hi, 

May I know who is your internet service provider?

And when the internet dropped, would the DSL light and internet light turn off?

By the way, may I know how long have you had the modem and when did this issue start?
Could you please also help me save a picture of the DSL status page(advanced>status) on the web UI when the internet lost?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
2021-03-19 18:40:28

@TP-Link 

Hi I've had it since november. I have Telekom provider. When internet drop i can see in advanced>status the line status: disconected. I think this can be caused by errors in DSL that u can see in picture. Sometimes there is 300 000+ errors in downstream and upstream.

All of this problem started with high ping but when I updated to lastest version high ping dissapear but started doing other things like internet dropping and Lan dropping.

But strange is that I have another internet on another router from telekom but on ADSL and working fine.

File:
Archer VR300.pngDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 582

Replies: 4

Related Articles