Control bulb with various devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-05 19:32:28

I bought a Tapo L530 bulb and everything is working fine, but I want to be able to control it with another android device,but when I open the app in the other device it prompts to setup the bulb. How do I do it? 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Control bulb with various devices
2021-04-07 09:43:39

@yellowm Hello, 

On your second mobile phone , please login to the same tp-link account using your email address/ password that used on first phone. 

Note: do not need run set up again on your second phone. 

Options
2021-09-13 05:33:13

@Solla-topee 

I am just trying to set up a KL110B.

Have set up with the Kasa App no problem but when I have tried to operate with Alexa Echo . Alexa actions the first command I give it but then on further commands it says "Server

is unresponsive" and does not operate the light.

Using the Alexa App I have got to the Bulb selection, TP-LINK Kasa page where I click on "Enable to Use"  then It jumps to a page with the TP_LINK and Kasa Logos and asks me to sign it. IS THIS MY SIGN IN FOR MY TP_LINK account?     Or       My ALEXA account?

When I put in my TP_LINK Kasa details it comes back with

"Bad request. Please try again later. If issue persists, please contact TP_Link Kasa Customer support for further instructions"

Options
2021-09-14 03:31:28

@Wolfie69  Hello, 

After enable Kasa skills, later you need to put in Tp-Link account. 

As the issue seems to be a bit different from the original topic, we also encourage you to create a new thread from here,  so we could assist better with your case with details, thank you for your understanding. Please also check my private message with your concern. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 429

Replies: 3

Related Articles