Archer MR200 v4.1 - sim card not detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-29 21:31:55 - last edited 2021-06-30 02:11:42
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.17.0 0.9.1

Hello, 

I've been using my Archer MR200 v4.1 for a while and it's worked a charm until today. 

Unfortunately, I started experiencing issues as the sim card was not detected. I confirm that I've tried restarting the modem multiple times, I rebooted it, reseted it to the factory settings, unplugged it with the sim card on with no success every time. 

Regarding the sim card. I tested two sim cards and the issue was still there. Just to be sure, I also tried both sim cards into another device and they're both working. The carriers of the sim card are Tim (Italy) and 3 (Ireland)

So long story short there seems to be an issue with the modem device itself. Do you have any other recommendations? 

The device was only bought in June last year

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer MR200 v4.1 - sim card not detected
2021-07-02 07:58:23

@margherita.b 

Hi, kindly refer to the thread below to do some basic troubleshooting:

[Troubleshooting] SIM Card not Found?

If none of these helps, you may try to contact the local tech support to check if they have other suggestions.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 664

Replies: 1