Votes

Range Extenders Support OneMesh/EasyMesh in AP Mode

Votes

Range Extenders Support OneMesh/EasyMesh in AP Mode

236 Reply
Re:[Range Extender] OneMesh Supports Ethernet Backhaul
2023-08-14 07:36:40

@David-TP 

Could you please update us on this feature status? 

Replacing our current devices with the "Deco" line-up is not an option and not the answer that we, your customers, are looking for. 

Regards,

Ernestas

Options
2023-08-14 11:30:36

@David-TP  I need the USB 3.0 port. I don't want to spend another couple a 100$ for two Deco when you can update the firmware to make it work. If ichange it will be certainly not with Tp-link.

Options
2023-08-23 20:39:58

@Solla-topee @David-TP do we have any updates on this initiative - 2 years is MUCH too long for such a simple firmware update to be developed

Options
2023-08-24 02:58:46

@Eightball11854 

Hi, Currently, the Ethernet Backaul has been added to several Easy-Mesh wireless routers but it is still not available on the range extenders.

If there is any further news, I am sure it will be updated on the community.

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

Best regards.

Options
2023-08-24 03:03:12

@David-TP 

We need this update on range extender. This community as been waiting for several years for this feature.

Options
2023-08-30 01:10:41
HELLO TP LINK STAFF, PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE, Buldings in USA are of wood so WIFI traverses easily. In third world-countries concrete is used. WIFI is stopped by concrete. I need Mesh to work while having the mesh devices WIRED with each other. If this is not done, the Repeated signal is very weak and the devices must be placed too close to each other (no extension). What we need from one-mesh is the smart-hopping between Access Points. PLEASE add firmware update thanks
Options
RE:[Range Extender] OneMesh Supports Ethernet Backhaul
2023-08-31 05:55:48
Please update the RE505X Mesh extender to work with Backhaul. The mesh extension was one of the reasons I bought the AX6000 and RE505X. I was disappoint in OneMesh since it didn't support ethernet backhaul
Options
2023-09-02 18:57:42
Recent convert to TPLink and love the OneMesh. However, at the far end of my house, I need several hops back to the router and already have wired ethernet. I was assuming this was already a feature. Please implement.
Options
2023-09-05 19:21:31
I have an Archer AX20 and a RE605X v1.0, the fact that I can't have OneMesh over ethernet is crazy, defeats the purpose of having OneMesh (the need to have wifi in zone where wifi is not usable)
Options
2023-09-07 07:28:15

@Solla-topee 

To be fair, this poor communication from such a big company is very disappointing. It feels like they've let us down by not following through on their promises and resorting to misleading marketing tactics. Instead of addressing our concerns, they're suggesting we invest in their other products. It's disheartening because many of us have already spent a significant amount of money based on false advertising and unfulfilled expectations.

Options

Voters 128

+ 124 Voters