Issues with my deco M4 network! HELP!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-17 18:36:37
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Yesterday i come home from work and an hour later had no internet. I was too tired to fix it at that moment and headed off to bed. When I woke up still had no internet so I reset my router.

I still had no internet connection through my deco network but i did have internet through my router’s default wifi connection.

I opened the app and was met with the “couldn’t connect to cloud services” error. I decided to hard reset the mesh network, still the same. The main deco’s led was white and stable and the support decos were a stable red. I proceeded to delete my network and log out of the app and then back in to create a new network.

So now as it stands. The support decos are flashing blue and the main deco is still stable white (even after two hard resets) I can’t connect to the main deco in order to create a new network and for some reason my old network (the one I deleted through the app) has access to ny router’s internet again but is only propagating through  the main deco. The support deco’s are on stand by waiting to be connected to a network again but I can’t establish a new network through the app: it says “can’t connect to deco. Please try again”.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot my home system?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Issues with my deco M4 network! HELP!
2021-10-18 01:59:22

@needsHelpDeco 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

I see the Deco M4 is online under your TP-Link ID and have you fixed this issue already?

If yes, may I know how?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 396

Replies: 1

Related Articles