Issues with TAPO C200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Issues with TAPO C200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Issues with TAPO C200
Issues with TAPO C200
2021-11-18 17:58:16
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.11

Hi all

I have 3 TAPO C200 cameras installed in my house and since yesterday I can see the cameras in the APP only if I'm connected with my WI-FI in the house. If I open the APP when I'm outside the house with 4G looks like the cameras are offline........!

I have an Iphone Xs - IOS 15.1

the cameras HARDWARE is HW 1.0 – firmware 1.1.11

in the iphone setting I have enabled the use of local newtwork

please help me..it has no sense I cannot see the cameras when I'm not in the house

thanks!

fede77

Options
1 Reply
Re:Issues with TAPO C200
2021-11-30 14:36:02 - last edited 2021-11-30 14:37:33

@Fede77 

Sorry for the late reply.  If your Tapo camera works fine when phone is connected to Home Wi-Fi, but goes OFFLINE or Unreachable when phone is on mobile data, you could try some suggestions here: 

• Reboot camera 
  • Try a different non-local network and see if it's related to certain 4G service provider
  • Check if there is any Advanced settings on router like access control/ parental control settings may affect the camera
  • Change router's DNS to 8.8.8.8/ 8.8.4.4
  • Make sure camera is connected to router directly, not through other AP or Range extenders

If the same problem, may I know the model of your router and your network topology? Please help collect the log of camera and share with us ,thanks~ 
How to get the logs of Tapo Camera

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 3264

Replies: 1

Related Articles