Some Deco Devices continually drop several times as day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-22 19:05:45
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

I have the following setup with X60, M9Plus and M5. The M9Plus/M have been working without problems for over a year. I recently added the X60 and that setup has been working without any issues for over 5 weeks. 

Over the past 2 days several of the devices disconnect and I need to reboot he entire network to get the system back up. The Basement X60 and Gym stay alive and the rest disconnect. Even though the Main Hallway X60 and Master Bedroom are also connected via Ethernet Backhaul. 

See screenshots for details. 

File:
type.jpgDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:Some Deco Devices continually drop several times as day
2022-01-22 19:06:27
File:
working .jpgDownload
Options
2022-01-22 19:06:48
File:
IMG_0428.PNGDownload
Options
2022-01-25 10:01:33

@Yohome 

Hi, Thank you for your time and patience.

Could you please help me check the following information:

When some of the satellite units are disconnected from the Deco APP, would the LED on these units turn blinking red as well?

If not rebooting the entire network, would only rebooting the disconnected unit help restore the internet connection?

How often did this issue repeat within one day?

Could you please try to swap the location of Main Hallway X60 with master bedroom M9 plus to see whether the stability got improved?

And please also refer to the private message for further instruction.

Thank you very much.

Options