No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internet connection
No internet connection
2022-01-24 13:50:39 - last edited 2023-06-19 11:13:49
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Exasperated beyond belief with this issue. Briefly, use MR600 in static caravan. Last week it dropped the internet connection then re-established it. Dropped off again then nothing. Brought it home and managed to connect whilst hardwired to BT modem. Soon as detached from modem, connection lost. Reset router, checked SIM card. Updated firmware but is a hit of a miss whether I can pick up internet connection again even if connected to router. Tp link customer setvice(????) suggested contact BT which I did but this is def not the issue. I have literally spent hours trying to resolve. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:No internet connection -Solution
2022-01-26 12:21:39 - last edited 2023-06-19 11:13:49

@Daftdanny 

Hi, Archer MR600 V1 has two working modes, 3G/4G router and wireless router mode.

Since you have the SIM card inserted and also tried to wire to the BT modem, I wonder did you set up it under wireless router mode with 3G/4G backup, such as

How to set up the 3G and 4G Backup on TP-Link LTE Gateway?

But if you use 3g/4G mode only, it would not work when wired to BT modem, and you could have a look at this link:

[Troubleshooting]No internet service on LTE Gateway Router

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:No internet connection -Solution
2022-01-26 12:21:39 - last edited 2023-06-19 11:13:49

@Daftdanny 

Hi, Archer MR600 V1 has two working modes, 3G/4G router and wireless router mode.

Since you have the SIM card inserted and also tried to wire to the BT modem, I wonder did you set up it under wireless router mode with 3G/4G backup, such as

How to set up the 3G and 4G Backup on TP-Link LTE Gateway?

But if you use 3g/4G mode only, it would not work when wired to BT modem, and you could have a look at this link:

[Troubleshooting]No internet service on LTE Gateway Router

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:No internet connection
2022-01-26 15:19:30

@TP-Link hi, thanks for the help but still no luck. The main purpose of the router is to use it in a holiday home with no modem. I enclose a screen shot of settings.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 537

Replies: 2

Related Articles