Tapo C200 no fuera de línea con datos moviles

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-12 11:00:56 - last edited 2022-03-14 08:24:56
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.16

Buenos días,

En primer lugar la cámara me aparece sin conexión cuando intento acceder con  los datos moviles 4g de mi teléfono. Si estoy conectado a la red wifi puedo acceder sin problema.

He probado en diferentes teléfonos y da el mismo problema

Y por otro lado desde que tengo ese problema, tanto la fecha como la hora es errónea, y no se actualiza.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo C200 no fuera de línea con datos moviles-Solution
2022-03-14 07:49:51 - last edited 2022-03-14 08:24:56

@Solla-topee 

Hi, 

I have had my Tapo C200 from 1 year without any problem

Finanally I can reconect my Tapo C200. i use my mobile phone as portable hotspot wi-fi Network with using the same credencials like my home router wi-fi Network. And then I can conect again the Tapo C200 to my router. The Tapo C200 is working fine again.

Thanks

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 no fuera de línea con datos moviles
2022-03-14 07:25:19

Hello @Leiger.82 

May I know is this a brand-new  tapo camera, or camera has been working fine for a certain time? 

- If you could access camera under home Wi-Fi network, but not remotely by LTE mobile data or non-local wifi network, please try some suggestions here 

• Reboot camera  & reboot wifi router 
  • Change router's DNS to 8.8.8.8/ 8.8.4.4
  • Check router firewall log/ settings, and see if any tplink doamin or related request has been blocked by router. 
  • Make sure camera is connected to router directly, not through other AP or Range extenders
  • Make sure tapo firmware in tapo app and tapo APP version are both up to date 
  • Check if there is any Advanced settings on router like access control/ parental control/ Mac Filtering settings may affect the camera
  • Reboot camera, and help collect the log camera: How to Get the Log of Tapo Camera?

Can I know the Led status on Tapo camera right now, what is the model of Wi-Fi router? Does camera connect to router directly or through extender? 

Can you share the Mac address of camera to us via private message?

Thank you. 

Options
Re:Tapo C200 no fuera de línea con datos moviles-Solution
2022-03-14 07:49:51 - last edited 2022-03-14 08:24:56

@Solla-topee 

Hi, 

Finanally I can reconect my Tapo C200. i use my mobile phone as portable hotspot wi-fi Network with using the same credencials like my home router wi-fi Network. And then I can conect again the Tapo C200 to my router. The Tapo C200 is working fine again.

Thanks

Recommended Solution
Options
2022-03-14 07:50:13

@Solla-topee 

Hi, 

Thanks

Options
2022-03-14 08:24:43

@Leiger.82  Glad to know you resolved the problem yourself yessometimes when camera failed to connect to router Wi-Fi after we go through different troubleshooting steps,  I would recommend connect camera to phone mobile spot Wi-Fi, update firmware then connect back to router Wi-Fi network ( also to help isolate if its related to router network).

Thank you for sharing the solution here with community!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1261

Replies: 5

Related Articles