Wi-Fi 6E is the newest protocol that brings Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax into 6GHz, which adopts a brand-new 6GHz band. 6GHz is the new frequency band with minimum interferences and provides more160Mhz channels for higher throughput and bandwidth.
TP-Link Archer TXE75E is the first TP-Link Adapter that supports brand-new Wi-Fi 6E protocol that will unlock your 6Ghz router’s full potential!It can help PC with PCIe interfaces connecting to the 6GHz Wi-Fi with AX5400 rate of specifications ( note : router also needs support Wi-Fi 6E to use 6Ghz Wi-Fi band). What's more, Archer TXE75E supports Bluetooth as well, which can be paired with other Bluetooth devices for resource sharing.
Appearance and Hardware
- Antenna: Two High-Gain 5dBi Tri-Band Antennas, including one Wi-Fi & Bluetooth antenna.
- Base: Magnetized Antenna Base with 1m RF Cable. (The antenna base is magnetic and can be attached to the computer motherboard or other iron products.)
- Bluetooth Module: 4Pin Bluetooth Header Cable, (used for connecting TXE75E card and F-USB port of the motherboard.)
- Others: Low-Profile Bracket.
|Wi-Fi 6E Compatibility||
A 6Ghz-compatible router or AP is required to use the Wi-Fi 6E functionality, or adapter could only see 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz Wi-Fi SSID (s).
|System Requirement||Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 11 64-bit. Only Windows 11 supports using 6GHz Wi-Fi.|
1. Intel Wi-Fi 6 chipset: Wi-Fi 6E chipset supports 802.11ax, Wi-Fi 6E, and Bluetooth 5.2 protocol.
2. Higher wireless speed: 1024QAM and MU-MIMO make 6GHz/5GHz wireless link speed can reach 2402Mbps, and 2.4g wireless link speed reaches 574Mbps.
3. Lower latency: TXE75E has lower latency in game applications and provides a better game experience while using a 6GHz channel.
4. WPA3 security: WPA3 protocol gives you a more secure network experience.
5. Bluetooth 5.2: The latest Bluetooth technology achieves faster speeds and broader coverage. Compared with Bluetooth 5.0, 5.2 brings in support with next-generation Bluetooth Audio which is called LE Audio.
6. Further wireless coverage: High gain antenna and antenna base can be a further wireless signal received by Archer TXE75E.
7. PCIe slot: Archer TXE75E supports x1, x4, and x8 Slot, but it is first suggested that users use PCIe x1 slot to install Archer TXE75E.
Archer TXE75E vs Archer TX3000E
TXE75E is similar to Archer TX3000E in the appearance and main specifications. The main upgrades are:
a. TXE75E adds the support of a new Wi-Fi 6E, which allows PC connects to 6GHz Wi-Fi.
b. TXE75E upgrades to Bluetooth 5.2 from Bluetooth 5.0, which mainly adds support with Bluetooth LE Audio.
Where to buy
Check if this model is available on the local TP-Link official website first, if yes, then look for "Where to buy" on the website, or search for 'TXE75E ' in the local stores or online shops.
For more information, please visit Archer TXE75E product page.