Tapo C210 setup fail/ Reset button not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-28 13:10:40
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello guys,

I just bought a C210 camera, plugged it in and then tried to connect it through the app.

However there was no red/green blinking led. The only LED's open are the one from the side camera sensors.

I've tried multiple ways of resetting the camera:

•  by pressing the reset button for 5/10/20sec (none of this worked)
  • by disconnecting the power for 30 min, then connecting it back and waiting 10 min to load up(nothing happened) and then pressing the reset button as explained into the support section ( nothing happened again) 

I ve tried to see if there is a factory reset that might be working but I was not able to find anything.

Camera is not doing anything, just has 4 small led red (2 on each side of the camera- probably the sensors) and I cant find a way of getting it in pair mode.

If there is anyone that can help me. it will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 setup fail/ Reset button not working
2022-03-31 06:37:26

Hello  @xMarinique 

Thank you for creating a detailed post, If you have factory reset the camera as instruction here  How to reset my Tapo camera, from your description that device seems to be faulty.

It is suggested reaching local support or reseller/ store to get is replaced under warranty. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2409

Replies: 1

Related Articles