No internet connection through the switch to laptop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-13 14:52:14 - last edited 2022-04-14 01:08:00
Model: UE300  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: I don t know how to find it

Hello! I use a UE300C network card to use the internet cable on my ultrabook laptop which does not have an internet plug, however, the plug and play function does not work. I tried to install the drivers as written in the user guide. The model I have is version 2 and I have installed the win 10 and 11 v2 ones but nothing worked. What can I do to make it work? It connects, the laptop identifies the network, but there is no internet. I mention that the light bulb of the device flashes continuously.

Thank you in advance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:No internet connection through the switch to laptop
2022-04-15 06:36:35

@Ginsengul 

Thank you for your detailed post. Please check if computer get IP & Gateway address as instruction How to find your IP address on Windows OS

• If computer gets an IP address , try to manually set up a DNS address as 8.8.8.8, save settings. 
  • Confirm other network devices could get Internet from the same Ethernet cable,

If still the same, please try to ping 8.8.8.8 / ping IPv4 default gateway address and see if ping fails? How to Use the Ping Command

Please  share a photo of IP address, and a photo showing 'No internet connection' ?

Please also share a photo of the driver date and system motherboard info with us, than you. 

How to check driver version of TP-Link adapters and system information of your computer?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 1

Related Articles