Tether app missing features

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-07 10:59:04
Tags: #Tether
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My first modem blew up in a storm. I replaced with the archer vr300 specifically so I could use the tether app and make use of parental controls (via app). However, now I am all set up with this modem the app is missing features that were available previously with first modem (don't recall model). For example I could assign a user and set up all devices under that user (thereby setting one schedule for this user / child). With this modem I have to set schedule for each device. I could also see everything's speed the first time around as well as view search history. All these features aren't available with new modem even though it is the same app! Does any one have any assistance with this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tether app missing features
2022-06-08 11:13:46

@Reco

Hi, welcome to the community.

Do you mean the parental control features on Archer VR300, such as setting up on profile and you could add different users under the same profile?

such as this-How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)?

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 213

Replies: 1

Tags

Tether
Related Articles