Frequent internet disconnects with deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-26 00:03:26
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.6.0

Hi,

I have 3 Deco m5. I have formed a mesh network using star model. I have put the main deco in the meterkast. It is then connected to my Internet model via ethernet cable. The other two decos are then connected to theain deco also via ethernet cables and via a switch in the metercast. This is because the two decos are pluged to the ethernet suckets which are wired then to the metercast. So, I have put a switch in between the main deco and the ethernet cables connected to these two  decos. The connection betwen the Decos seems Ok because in the Deco app I see their source of signal is recognized as Ethernet. All decos are online. Problem is that I lost my Interest connection very often, like once time per minute and remains disconnected for anout 10-15 seconds. It gets connected again after a while by itself, but the continoud disconnect is very disturbing. 

cam you please help me to understand why this is happening?

thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Frequent internet disconnects with deco
2022-06-28 09:45:53

@Yafad 

Hi, May I know the model number of your network switch?

Will you see any satellite Deco units turn red?

The current issue is very like Q6 here.

General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

-----------------------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options
Re:Frequent internet disconnects with deco
2022-07-04 20:49:02

@David-TP 

Hi David, thanks for your message, it is not a D-link switch, it is a Litewave LS1005G switch. And the LED on Deco's was always green, still there was no actual ternet connection.

Best Regards,

Javad

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 417

Replies: 2

Related Articles