SIM card is detected but network type shows "No Service" with Italy Tiscali or Fastweb SIM card

SIM card is detected but network type shows "No Service" with Italy Tiscali or Fastweb SIM card

17 Reply
Re:SIM card is detected but network type shows "No Service" with Italy Tiscali or Fastweb SIM card
2023-08-02 06:30:46

@Cundilini 

Hi, may I know the firmware version of your MR550? and does it show MR550 or MR500 on the web interface?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:SIM card is detected but network type shows "No Service" with Italy Tiscali or Fastweb SIM card
2023-08-02 06:33:47

@EddieGR 

Hi, since your ISP is not Tiscali or Fastweb, there is no need to install the beta firmware in this post, because the causes are usually different even though the problem seems to be the same.

It is recommended to start a new thread and provide screenshots of Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page along with system log file.

You could also try troubleshooting by following this guide: Troubleshooting guide of no internet access with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-09 05:47:58 - last edited 2023-08-09 05:48:21

@Luce del sole

Ciao, ho un MiFi M7000 Ver. 2.0 che non naviga con Sim Fastweb, nonostante io sia entrato in Apn e abbia seguito le istruzioni.
Esiste un firmware beta che risolva il problema?
Grazie

Options
2023-08-17 21:13:25

Hi, I've a m7000 v 1.0 mobile router. It worked perfectly with my fastweb sim card from december 2022 till last month, then it stopped, no internet connection. Since work was like crazy, I went back to the original mobile router (by fastweb) I used before the m7000 - it has no problem connecting.

I've tried everything in the community, even installing the new firmware, but nothing - the only way to make the connection work is to ALWAYS use roaming instead of 4g, which of course is a big problem.

Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 230117 Beta.418n

A couple of screenshots - I don't have the exact pages you request in the post, I hope that's ok.

Options
2023-08-22 18:23:29

@Franco79 

ciao, l'assistenza (lentissima) mi ha inviato dopo quasi un mese il link per il firmware beta per M7200 V2 e magicamente... il link non porta a nessun download!

Ho segnalato il tuo stesso problema con Sim Fastweb (che ha funzionato benissimo per un mesetto).

Ho scritto di nuovo e aspetto che mi inviino un nuovo link

Options
2023-08-23 06:30:57

@Juls1983 

Hi, based on the screenshot, the SIM card is in roaming status, thus it requires you to turn on data roaming on the M7000 as well.

When you use the same fastweb SIM card on other device or your phone, did you enable roaming as well?

By the way, could you please try to change Network Mode from 4G Only to 4G Preferred? And if you change Network Search from Auto to Manaul, do you see Fastweb in the available network list?

Options
2023-08-23 06:58:56

@matteomarca 

Hi, I just saw you in another thread and already replied:https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/559264?replyId=1243124

However, that thread is related to wireless security type, so if your device is with Fastweb internet issue instead of the wireless security type issue, there is no need to install that beta firmware. 

We have updated the solution on this thread and added the M7200 V2 beta firmware for fastweb issue, please check if it works.

Options
Related Articles