Have a Wi-Fi 6E Router but can only see 2.4ghz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-15 02:03:45 - last edited 2022-11-16 03:27:51
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Installed the new TP Link AXE-5400 / Archer 75 to my Starlink Satellite Internet. At setup it was recognizing Wi-Fi 2.4 & 5, but no Wi-Fi 6. After setup I only see 2.4 on all devices including a new smart TV. Not even the 5.0 showing now. Can anyone tell me why this is happening & how I can get the 5.0 and / or 6.0 to work?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Have a Wi-Fi 6E Router but can only see 2.4ghz
2022-11-16 03:33:15

@BTP61 

Be aware that most of the adapters or phones don't support the 6G band yet, you can check the FAQ provided by TP-Link.

What are the 6G devices that you are trying to connect to the 6G network of the AXE75? Are they able to find other 6G signals? If it is an Intel adapter, you can also read this FAQ to update its driver.

Here are some more troubleshooting suggestions from TP-Link if you cannot find the 6G signal from the router.

Regarding the 2.4G and 5G networks, they may show you the same name if you've enabled Smart Connect when setting it up. You can try disabling the Smart Connect to confirm if you can see two.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options