Wall plug socket

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wall plug socket

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wall plug socket
Wall plug socket
2023-02-07 09:07:25
Model: TL-PA7017P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have the above plugs but unfortunately the gap between the wall socket and my wall unit is too small for the unit to fit in. I know I cannot use and extension lead plugged direct into the wall socket and then the plug the unit into it, but is there any way I can extend one plug from the wall socket through the gap in the unit and then plug in the unit?

The only other way would be to get a carpenter in to make the hole at the back of my wall unit bigger for the unit to fit through and connect direct to the wall socket

Any help please?

I did ask this question previously but since then I purchased the above unit but it still does not fit through the hole in my wall unit

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wall plug socket
2023-02-10 01:08:12

@TonyL 

Hi, can I have a picture of your wall socket?

I think if it is sold in your area, the plug size should fit the socket. Normally, it is not suggested to plug the powerline adapters into the extension lead in order to reduce powerline interference. If the extension lead does not filter the electric signal, like a Surge Protector, powerline adapters would still work well.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Wall plug socket
2023-02-10 07:37:10
Many thanks for your help
Options