Deco X60 connectivity issues and low download speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-07 16:15:18
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

My internet speed is 100 mbps.

1. Slowness issue: When using my deco X60, upload speed is only 50% (ISP bandwidth is for 100 mbps).  Tried checking the speed from modem & another router (Tp-link AC1200) and it works fine with both download & upload speed crossing 85 to 90 mbps.

2. Connectivity issues: Using my deco x60, I also face intermittent connectivity issue with my corporate network (without vpn connection) in my corporate laptop and Outlook, MS teams, sharepoint,  all get disconnected very often. This when using other router (AC1200) works absolutely fine. Settings for both deco x60 & AC1200 are same.

Any suggestions to resolve above two issues?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco X60 connectivity issues and low download speed
2023-02-08 08:33:41

@Kpspatla Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

May I know the model number of AC1200?

As for the speed issue, Did only the internet unload speed get affected? Is the download speed expected?

And except for the corporate laptop, did other mobile devices drop the internet connection as well?

Is the corporate laptop supported cable connection?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-02-08 09:40:29
Ac1200 model is Archer C6. Only upload got affected and disconnection was in all laptops/devices. Since I am using the corporate one, impact is more due to constant disconnectinon of outlook, teams.
Options
2023-02-08 09:43:47
corporate laptop does not have LAN /cable connection
Options