AirPods cracking audio

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AirPods cracking audio

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AirPods cracking audio
AirPods cracking audio
2023-02-17 04:11:42
Model: UB500  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

So i got a new desktop PC, everything works fine except BT for headphones. If i connect to my JBL Go 3 no problem at all but when trying to use my AirPods (what are fine with other devices) the audio cracks like crazy no matter what. I can succesfully connect to my Xbox Wireless Headset too, no cracks only terrible audio quality and i cannot change that because it's not an Xbox.

I reinstalled BT drivers twice (TP-Link UB500 adapter), reinstalled the device from device manager, repaired it several times, removed it from my iPhone then reset the AirPods then reinstalled the BT drivers and then no luck, still cracking. Disabled the mic as someone suggested, disabled enhancements, disabled exclusive mode, tried switching to mono, 1channel CD quality (btw i have only two options) and NOTHING HELPED AT ALL.

It drives me crazy can you help me?

Options
1 Reply
Re:AirPods cracking audio
2023-02-23 12:06:15

@bcseh 

Hi, have you tried the suggestions here:

Troubleshooting of Bluetooth USB Adapter

Q9: Why is the audio quality so terrible?

Options