Votes

DoH and DoT support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

DoH and DoT support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DoH and DoT support
DoH and DoT support
2023-03-11 05:58:49 - last edited 2023-07-31 03:41:14
Tags: #DoH

Hello. 2023 is there, but we don't have DoH and DoT support, which is must-have. Why don't you add this to your backlog? This feature is more important than adding new VPN services integrations...

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:DoH and DoT support-Solution
2023-07-31 03:41:04 - last edited 2023-07-31 03:41:14

Hello @Bhooty and anyone else who is requesting DoH and DoT support for the TP-Link device, please check the below threads.

Currently, we have already supported DoH on some of the Wi-Fi routers as stated below:

Official Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C6 V4 Is Publicly Available Now!

Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial

For other models, I believe they will also get the DoH support and other features soon via firmware or hardware upgrade. It's suggested to keep an eye on the device App for any firmware upgrade.

It's also suggested to pay attention to any New Firmware or Beta Program or Early Access threads that are published here in the community, which will show you some newly implemented features that are supported by new firmware updates.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:DoH and DoT support
2023-03-13 06:32:32 - last edited 2023-03-13 06:33:03

Hello @aftermind 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request(s) here.

This DoH and DoT have been requested before in the community and all of the requests have been brought forward to our product team for consideration. While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if it would come to all the home routers, or when it might, sorry about that.

BTW, what is the model number of your TP-Link device?

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area and tagging it as an ‘Under Consideration' for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options
Re:DoH and DoT support
2023-07-28 15:56:47

@Kevin_Z would be really great if my deco m5 would get the update too :(

since the newer models can't be found in Bangladesh and mine is still working great

Options
Re:DoH and DoT support-Solution
2023-07-31 03:41:04 - last edited 2023-07-31 03:41:14

Hello @Bhooty and anyone else who is requesting DoH and DoT support for the TP-Link device, please check the below threads.

Currently, we have already supported DoH on some of the Wi-Fi routers as stated below:

Official Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C6 V4 Is Publicly Available Now!

Pre-Released Firmware Supports DoH and IoT Network for Archer C80 is Ready for Trial

For other models, I believe they will also get the DoH support and other features soon via firmware or hardware upgrade. It's suggested to keep an eye on the device App for any firmware upgrade.

It's also suggested to pay attention to any New Firmware or Beta Program or Early Access threads that are published here in the community, which will show you some newly implemented features that are supported by new firmware updates.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 283

Replies: 3

Voters 1

Tags

DoH