no internet connection with pc but on other devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-11 09:29:41
Model: TL-WPA4220  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0.4 Build 20220408 Rel.36351

Greetings,

i have running powerline for quite some time with no issues.

since a few weeks i have drops in the connection and no internet.

i´ve set up the powerline adapter to a different ssid and when i connect via an android phone or the smart tv it works fine, it connects and there is internet connection.

but if i connect to my pc, it connects to the wifi but with no internet connection. if i connect to the wifi directly to the router, the wifi connects and works fine with internet connection on my pc.

i did a full reinstall of windows 10 and updating to the latest driver, made some option in the device manager to use only 2,4, but nothing helped. i´m running out of ideas.

any help?

Wifi Card is a Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265.

thanks in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:no internet connection with pc but on other devices
2023-03-16 09:59:39

@FalloutBoy76 

Hi, have you checked whether the PC is able to get the correct IP address when it is connected to 4220:

How to find IP address on your devices

You could compare the IP address when PC is connected to 4220 and the main router, or please lease two screenshots of the IP settings on the PC.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 223

Replies: 1

Related Articles