Internet Drop Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Internet Drop Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Internet Drop Issue
Internet Drop Issue
2023-03-15 17:09:38 - last edited 2023-03-15 17:10:51
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: Deco M4(US)_V4_1.1.1 Build 20230201

Deco m4 (v4) (2 pack) (firmware version 1.1.1 build 20230201)

Currently I am running this router but the problem is that when I transfer from one router to another while on 5Ghz my device drops internet and shows no internet at a times. I also reset with new firmware and updates also enabled fast roaming but i didn't get any benefit. 

Help me to solve it. Thank you. 

Regards Mahedi Hassan
Options
2 Reply
Re:Internet Drop Issue
2023-03-16 03:34:21

@F.M. 

"When I transfer from one router to another while on 5Ghz my device drops internet and shows no internet at a times"

Can I have the model number of the clients that kept disconnection during Mesh roaming?

Were you able to reproduce this issue most of the time?

"my device drops internet and shows no internet at a time", is it still connected to WiFi but no internet or it has disconnected from WiFi already?

Will it connect back to the second M4 automatically later?

Please refer to this link to turn off "Mesh Technology" and "Beamforming" on the Deco APP:

Fix unstable connection when connected to the Deco network (Case3)

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Internet Drop Issue
2023-03-16 03:42:47

@David-TP after i saw my network gone i have to restart my phone wifi then it will be ok... 

Regards Mahedi Hassan
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 255

Replies: 2

Related Articles