India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

391 Reply
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
a week ago

Kandi wrote

@Sunshine Hey @Sunshine, After updating my TP-Link MR600V2 to the beta version, I noticed the router is not showing 4G+ however, the internet works fine. Does the carrier aggregation work with the beta firmware? I'm pretty sure it's the same Band40 I used to get 4G+ nothing has changed other than firmware. 

@Kandi 

Hi, before you update the beta firmware, I guess you were using a different SIM card, as Jio 5G SIM is unable to connect internet properly.

If it is indeed with the same SIM card, please follow this thread for troubleshooting: Carrier Aggregation or 4G+ doesn’t work properly on LTE Advanced Router

Options
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
a week ago

@Sunshine Thanks for your response. I am observing one more issue with this beta firmware what i am using right now. Earlier i have observed that my router was using LTE+ with this same SIM card (JIO-4G , now JIO-5G) . In this same location, i was able to get a LTE+ . However, right now, it is only giving me a LTE and using only one band (Either 3 , 5 or 40) Can you please fix that as well ?

Please let me know any type of advanced network testing as well if you need to do. I might be able to help ou out on that part as much as i can.  (if needed)

FW version: Firmware Version:‪1.7.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 230801 Rel.61616n_Beta 
Hardware Version:‪ Archer MR600 v2.0 00000001 

Options
a week ago

@Sunshine I saw a latest firmware for MR600 v3 in global site (Archer MR600(EU)_V3_220727 published on 22-01-2024). Can I upgrade to that version from beta? Will Jio 5G sim work after upgrading to that version?

Options
a week ago

@ProTip 

Hi, for 4G+ issue, please follow this thread for troubleshooting: Carrier Aggregation or 4G+ doesn’t work properly on LTE Advanced Router

Options
a week ago

svinoth wrote

@Sunshine I saw a latest firmware for MR600 v3 in global site (Archer MR600(EU)_V3_220727 published on 22-01-2024). Can I upgrade to that version from beta? Will Jio 5G sim work after upgrading to that version?

@svinoth 

Hi, please stay on the beta firmware, the official firmware you mentioned doesn't include this fix.

Options
a week ago

@Sunshine 

Is there any solution available for TL MR100?

why nobody cares about this model? We have also wasted 3.5k money to purchase this model and it's been 6 months. Beta firmware should be available till now.

Options
a week ago

@AkkyyAkhilesh 

Hi, is your MR100 V1 or V2? please check on the bottom label.

Options
a week ago

@Sunshine 

It is V2

Options
a week ago
Options
a week ago

@AkkyyAkhilesh 

Hi, I've sent you a private message, please check and let us know the results.

Options