India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

392 Reply
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
3 weeks ago

Kandi wrote

@Sunshine Hey @Sunshine, After updating my TP-Link MR600V2 to the beta version, I noticed the router is not showing 4G+ however, the internet works fine. Does the carrier aggregation work with the beta firmware? I'm pretty sure it's the same Band40 I used to get 4G+ nothing has changed other than firmware. 

@Kandi 

Hi, before you update the beta firmware, I guess you were using a different SIM card, as Jio 5G SIM is unable to connect internet properly.

If it is indeed with the same SIM card, please follow this thread for troubleshooting: Carrier Aggregation or 4G+ doesn’t work properly on LTE Advanced Router

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
3 weeks ago

@Sunshine Thanks for your response. I am observing one more issue with this beta firmware what i am using right now. Earlier i have observed that my router was using LTE+ with this same SIM card (JIO-4G , now JIO-5G) . In this same location, i was able to get a LTE+ . However, right now, it is only giving me a LTE and using only one band (Either 3 , 5 or 40) Can you please fix that as well ?

Please let me know any type of advanced network testing as well if you need to do. I might be able to help ou out on that part as much as i can.  (if needed)

FW version: Firmware Version:‪1.7.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 230801 Rel.61616n_Beta 
Hardware Version:‪ Archer MR600 v2.0 00000001 

Options
3 weeks ago

@Sunshine I saw a latest firmware for MR600 v3 in global site (Archer MR600(EU)_V3_220727 published on 22-01-2024). Can I upgrade to that version from beta? Will Jio 5G sim work after upgrading to that version?

Options
3 weeks ago

@ProTip 

Hi, for 4G+ issue, please follow this thread for troubleshooting: Carrier Aggregation or 4G+ doesn’t work properly on LTE Advanced Router

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
3 weeks ago

svinoth wrote

@Sunshine I saw a latest firmware for MR600 v3 in global site (Archer MR600(EU)_V3_220727 published on 22-01-2024). Can I upgrade to that version from beta? Will Jio 5G sim work after upgrading to that version?

@svinoth 

Hi, please stay on the beta firmware, the official firmware you mentioned doesn't include this fix.

Options
3 weeks ago

@Sunshine 

Is there any solution available for TL MR100?

why nobody cares about this model? We have also wasted 3.5k money to purchase this model and it's been 6 months. Beta firmware should be available till now.

Options
3 weeks ago

@AkkyyAkhilesh 

Hi, is your MR100 V1 or V2? please check on the bottom label.

Options
3 weeks ago

@Sunshine 

It is V2

Options
3 weeks ago
Options
3 weeks ago

@AkkyyAkhilesh 

Hi, I've sent you a private message, please check and let us know the results.

Options