Can I access features like parental control using admin page of the router via WebGUI?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can I access features like parental control using admin page of the router via WebGUI?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-18 12:37:25 - last edited 2023-04-21 01:41:56
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.6 Build 20221208 rel.72102(4341)

I'm trying to find a way to access features like parental control, web filtering etc., using router's admin page via WebGUI but cannot find it there. Is there a way I can access these feature from WebGUI instead of mobile app? It is easier for me to work with WebGUI then the mobile app. Thank you! 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I access features like parental control using admin page of the router via WebGUI?
2023-04-21 01:41:34

@OneScript 

There features you are inquiring are HomeShield-based settings, so you can only configure and modify settings via the Tether App.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 276

Replies: 1

Related Articles