Internet works fine via LTE Gateway Router but Tether App shows it offline when managed remotely

Internet works fine via LTE Gateway Router but Tether App shows it offline when managed remotely

14 Reply
Re:Internet works fine via LTE Gateway Router but Tether App shows it offline when managed remotely
2024-04-02 08:00:20

@Sunshine Hello, unfortunately BETA firmware didn't solved this problem for me on TP-Link Archer MR400 (V4.30). I can provide some additional technical details, e.g. traceroute to the TP-Link Cloud servers from this router or something like this if it helps. I've sent screenshots of this problem to your DMs.

Options
Re:Internet works fine via LTE Gateway Router but Tether App shows it offline when managed remotely
2024-04-03 03:06:56

@ArmanCapybara 

Hi, the device never connects to the cloud successfully, right? will a reboot or factory reset solve the problem temporily?

If possible, please try a different SIM card to see if the issue still happens, if so, I would like to escalate your case to our senior engineer for debugging.

Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@Sunshine Hello. Sorry for the delay.

> device never connects to the cloud successfully, right?

Yes

Reboot and factory resed didn't solved the problem unfortunately. I've also tried another SIM card, it also didn't helped.

Options
a week ago

@ArmanCapybara 

To assist you efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with your registered email address later. Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up.

Options