Brand new Archer MR500 frozen at first night

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-15 09:18:44
Tags: #Roaming #freeze
Model: Archer MR500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 230216 Rel.51988n

Hello
Yesterday i've installed a brand new MR500. Everything was working fine during the day andi was quite surprised by the performance of the router and network speed.

Only to wake up the next morning (today) to find out, that there's no more internet connection available.

So i tried to open the GUI, which was totally unresponsive, sometimes didn't even load completely. The browser was constantly "Aw snap"-ing.

Once i finally got the GUI displayed, the router was unable to search networks or basically do anything except wifi network was working.
I was getting "Error code:1. Internal error" and when tried to search for cell networks i was getting "Error: 89533. No network searched".

I did several router reboots with the same result.

Then i decided to do hard reset and restored to factory settings, went through the whole setup and first then it was working again.

Attaching the error screenshots.

Thanxs for help

Options
1 Reply
Re:Brand new Archer MR500 frozen at first night
2023-07-17 11:47:48

@buzzdev 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

May I know the name of your ISP? Please monitor it for longer time, if it happens frequently and rebooting always doesn't work, please save a system log file when the problem happens(don't reboot it before saving the log file), then try the beta firmware I've sent you via private message.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 474

Replies: 1

Tags

Roaming
freeze
Related Articles