My Deco App keeps crashing on my latest iOS 16.6 even I remove and re-install it...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My Deco App keeps crashing on my latest iOS 16.6 even I remove and re-install it...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-30 06:11:00
Model: Deco X90  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My Deco App on my iPhone 13, iOS 16.6, constantly crashes today. I could use it normally yesterday. Can anyone help me to fix this issue? I need it to control some other computers to connect to my X90 normally. 

Chandler

Options
1 Reply
Re:My Deco App keeps crashing on my latest iOS 16.6 even I remove and re-install it...
2023-07-31 01:14:38 - last edited 2023-07-31 01:27:46

@Chandler_Chu 

Hi, welcome to the community.

May I know the current version of your Deco APP?--The latest Deco APP for IOS is 3.5.7.

Please also help me submit the Deco APP log here:

How to submit Deco APP log

After that, you could try to delete and install the Deco APP again to see whether the issue started again.

PS: Deleting/installing the Deco APP will not remove the current network configuration.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 244

Replies: 1

Related Articles