Deco P9 still supported?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco P9 still supported?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco P9 still supported?
Deco P9 still supported?
2023-08-20 09:20:18
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 Build 20201228 Rel. 55057

Hi, my deco P9 needs to be rebooted every 24 hours (detach power cable and reconnect). It's quite annoying and upsetting for a product that were supposed to be one of the best in the deco ecosystem. There is any plan to release a new firmware that will support this automatic reboot feature (that Is supported in lower models I read) ? No firmware updates have been released since I bought my Deco P9 back in May 2021 and it's really not encouraging that bring me to ask...was P9 still supported?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco P9 still supported?
2023-08-21 08:44:58

@PaoloP9 

Hi, It is still supported but under a lower priority. so far, there hasn't been any updated news about the firmware release plan for Deco P9.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:Deco P9 still supported?
2023-08-21 09:06:38
How the issue can be resolved in the meanwhile ? I've two Deco P9 systems in two separated buildings and both are only stable and working if rebooted every 24hours. Is it possible to have a quick fix by adding reboot schedule as it was for M4 ?
Options