Comment créer un mode de détection perso

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-03 09:11:59 - last edited 2023-10-15 09:16:40

Bonjour,

Je vois qu'avec l'application Tapo et sous l'onglet "Caméras" il y a 2 modes de détection : Mode Maison et Mode absence.

Est-il possible d'y ajouter et de se configurer un mode personnel ?

- HUB200

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Comment créer un mode de détection perso-Solution
2023-09-04 11:10:30 - last edited 2023-10-15 09:16:40

@Jeanphil 

Hello,
The Home mode and the Away mode are two different sets of detection settings for your cameras. You can tap the Home/Away mode card to quickly apply the preset settings to the cameras when you are home or away, and the preset settings include Detection, Notification, Camera Alarm, etc. 

It's unable to add and configure a personal mode, but you can edit the Home and Away mode on the Tapo app as per your desire.
How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Comment créer un mode de détection perso-Solution
2023-09-04 11:10:30 - last edited 2023-10-15 09:16:40

@Jeanphil 

Hello,
The Home mode and the Away mode are two different sets of detection settings for your cameras. You can tap the Home/Away mode card to quickly apply the preset settings to the cameras when you are home or away, and the preset settings include Detection, Notification, Camera Alarm, etc. 

It's unable to add and configure a personal mode, but you can edit the Home and Away mode on the Tapo app as per your desire.
How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera?

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Comment créer un mode de détection perso
2023-09-04 11:28:53 - last edited 2023-09-04 11:32:51

@Solla-topee 

Thank you for responding to my request yes

If i have understood that I have to change the parameters on one of the modes to put according to my desires to modify the modes in "personal mode" (so to speak) wink

Thank you, this solution satisfies me

Options
Re:Comment créer un mode de détection perso
2023-09-05 11:34:28

@Jeanphil 

Hi,
Glad to hear that the camera's feature satisfies you, and you can edit the Home mode and Away mode as per your desire.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 302

Replies: 3

Related Articles