Archer AX73 Bootloop issue since firmware update - possibly my range extender ?

Archer AX73 Bootloop issue since firmware update - possibly my range extender ?

68 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 Bootloop issue since firmware update - possibly my range extender ?
2023-09-23 20:25:47

@DannyRS Hi, returning to you with a small update, after I reconnected my extender, the router working 50 hours without any problems. Really sad that it didn't help tou

Options
Re:Archer AX73 Bootloop issue since firmware update - possibly my range extender ?
2023-09-23 20:33:29

Hi  @OleksandrDulia  it was worth a try, I'm happy to stay on the older firmware for the time being. It's good to hear that your router has remained stable. 👍👍👍

Options
2023-09-24 15:14:47

@DannyRS I have the exact same problem. V2.0 AX73 router and V2.0 RE315 expander. Both had firmware updates recently and I'm not sure which one causes the aggro. I've never had a router crash so often.

Something I did notice is that the expander did not recognise that the router had 'easy mesh' one time. Other odd things in that sometimes it worked for an hour or two. What is repeatable is that resetting and re-paired using the buttons reboots the router as soon as the expander tries to establish the mesh connection. Configuring on .254 address hardwired did exactly the same thing. Easy setup, last step, router reboots.

I've reverted both back to the previous firmwares 'onemesh' and everything is working fine again.

Options
2023-09-24 16:28:50

@dogshome its an odd one isnt it, but something is defiantly not right with the latest firmware release, mine has been working great again on the old firmware so I am happy to sit tight until TP-Link hopefully release another update. 

Options
2023-09-25 09:18:36

@DannyRS 

Hello, sorry to hear that the issue still happens after you connect the extender again even though EasyMesh has been disabled.

To investigate the issue further, we would like to escalate your case to our support engineer, and they will help follow it up, if you are willing to do further analysis, please check your inbox and respond.    

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-09-25 12:26:29

@Sunshine hi away from home for holidays. Can do when I get back.

Options
2023-09-28 10:01:23

@Sunshine morning all - sorry for the inactivity on here, Ive been busy with work, just a quick update, all has remained stable with my router since going back to the older firmware, I have just had an email from TP Link tech support to say that they have been able to replicate the issue, which is great news, the tech team are working on a fix and will release a beta firmware once they have a solution. 

Options
2023-09-28 10:32:08 - last edited 2023-09-28 10:32:38
Options
2023-10-02 06:25:25 - last edited 2023-10-02 06:30:04

@DannyRS 

Im having the same issue archer ax73 mesh system keeps rebooting. 

re600x

re700x

Options
2023-10-11 08:43:04

@DannyRS 

Thanks a lot for the update, according to our support engineer, they have provided you with the beta firmware for testing, please let the community know if it solves the problem.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Related Articles