Votes

Still cannot change Time / Date Stamp to UK Date Format!

Votes

2023-10-03 15:12:39 - last edited 2023-10-15 21:41:00
Tags: #UK Timestamp Format
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.4

I downloaded the new 1.0 1.3.4 firmware to my TAPO C200 today hoping that there would be a new facility to apply the UK Date format to the timestamp that I raised last January (2023)

https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/594050

and alas still no way to change the Date format - fair enough if this camera was just sold in America but its not, its sold across Europe and so you should be able to change the date format . 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Still cannot change Time / Date Stamp to UK Date Format!
2023-10-07 11:20:30

@Andy_Ireland 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options
2023-10-11 18:38:18

@Andy_Ireland I already asked the same feature long time ago, see https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/546814

Options
2024-01-26 20:38:03

@Andy_Ireland As other have said, please give us Brits who don't use the American date format the ability to change it to: 26-01-2024 20:37:21

Thank you.

Options
RE:Still cannot change Time / Date Stamp to UK Date Format!
12 hours ago
Still not in current updated firmware in 2024. Still selling units in U.K., guess most users have given up requesting this now !
Options
RE:Still cannot change Time / Date Stamp to UK Date Format!
31 minutes ago
Please include UK GMT format for onscreen information NOT default USA format ! dd:mm:yyyy hh:mm:ss
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 635

Replies: 6

Voters 3

Tags

UK Timestamp Format