Iphone has no internet connection

2023-10-11 12:19:30 - last edited 2023-10-12 10:06:36

Hi 

i have deco E4 , it was running smooth with my iphone but since i update to IOS 17 it start straggling and every time it show me " no internet connection " , while my pc and other devices have smooth internet connections at same time.

i try all possible solutions shared in internet but still face same issue, change DNS , reset my deco, stop fast roaming,rest my iphone wifi network settings, change network name , disable content and privacy restrictions, stop fire wall in my main router, 

all this without any benefit , everytime i have to forget network and reconnect 

Options
12 Reply
Re:Iphone has no internet connection
2023-10-11 13:57:41

@Harbifh 

Have you tried these: disable private MAC address on iPhone, disable 2.4GHz band in Deco Main network, switch Deco mess to Access Point mode?

Options
2023-10-11 14:17:10
Yes i try all this solutions with no benefits
Options
2023-10-13 10:31:07

@Harbifh 

Hi, How about connecting to the Guest network with 2.4 GHz only?

Please also try to temporarily turn off "Mesh Technology" on the Deco APP for iPhone.

By the way, since you mentioned IOS 17, did it work well before IOS 17?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-10-13 13:02:33

@Harbifh 

To play devil's advocate here, if it was working perfectly before IOS17 update.. and everything else is working OK...  then its something on the IPhone and not the Deco thats causing this.

Have you tried a reset and re-install on the IPhone? 

Options
2023-10-13 18:24:39

@David-TP 

i try guest 2.4Ghz but still same issue .

trun off mesh to my iphone also same issue .

before I update my iPhone it was smooth without any i

Options
2023-10-13 18:35:07

@Philbert 

everythings was fine before update my iphone to ios 17, i have another iphone & ipad using ios16 they have smooth internet connection .

I reset my deco , isp router & my iPhone all network settings without any benefit, only remine to erase  my iphone .

" when i have active internet connection its stable but once i left my iphone for while without active internet it lost connection, some time l listen to some youtube podcast its keep playing in background never lost internet connection "

Options
2023-10-14 10:36:24

@Harbifh 

That definitely sounds like an IOS / iphone issue rather than anything Deco related.   Have you checked the Apple forums for similar reports?   That might be a better place to start rather than fiddling with your network setup and possibly causing you more issues later.

Options
2023-10-15 13:45:29

@Philbert 

appreciate everyone support i will try to make post there

Options
2023-11-20 21:34:06

@Harbifh did you ever sort this? I have deco M5 and iPhone / iPad running iOS17 and since 17 my WiFi is virtually unusable. Exactly the same issue and you. I leave the house and return, phone connects to WiFi but no internet. 

I've been trouble-shooting for days/weeks and nothing fixes it. 

Options
2023-11-20 21:38:08
I have set up 2 WiFi in my house to test. Deco and a portable WiFi. I keep swapping between the two. Portable WiFi works and when I swap to deco it doesn’t like it. I am using AdGuard on my phone or iPad if that makes a difference.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1185

Replies: 12

Related Articles