Votes

Ability to Sort and Reorder Smart Actions in App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-29 22:41:15 - last edited 2023-10-30 03:27:40
Tags: #Smart Actions #Kasa App

Requesting an update to the app to allow the ability to sort and reorder smart actions.  Currently smart actions are ordered chronologically by when the smart action was created.  I have not figured out an alternative outside of deleting actions and recreating them in the preferred order.  I also reached out to support who said it they would forward the request for review.

As I add devices and learn more about smart actions, I'd like to be able to group and sort actions (i.e. have all the actions for the same device in one place, or sort alphabetically).  

Using Kasa App 3.3.501 | Build 1218

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Ability to Sort and Reorder Smart Actions in App-Solution
2023-10-30 03:27:37 - last edited 2023-10-30 03:32:34

@go_pens19 

Kasa device is now supported in the Tapo App. And this feature will be applied in the Tapo Smart Action 2.0 update!

Install the Tapo App and authorize your Kasa device to Tapo. How to Add Kasa Devices to the Tapo App

Learn More able Tapo 3.0: Meet Brand-New Tapo 3.0 App

Check here to join the beta test and explore more features of Tapo Smart Action. [Early Access] Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Ability to Sort and Reorder Smart Actions in App-Solution
2023-10-30 03:27:37 - last edited 2023-10-30 03:32:34

@go_pens19 

Kasa device is now supported in the Tapo App. And this feature will be applied in the Tapo Smart Action 2.0 update!

Install the Tapo App and authorize your Kasa device to Tapo. How to Add Kasa Devices to the Tapo App

Learn More able Tapo 3.0: Meet Brand-New Tapo 3.0 App

Check here to join the beta test and explore more features of Tapo Smart Action. [Early Access] Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 233

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.

Tags