How to use Energy monitoring with Matter integration

2023-11-21 11:48:10 - last edited 2023-12-01 03:14:49
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have just got the new P110M which supports Matter and when I have set it up on Matter (to Google Home) I can't find out how to see the Energy Monitoring.  I can add it using the old fashion method to the Tapo app, but then it seems to be using the old Wifi connection and not using Matter.  Am I missing something?

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to use Energy monitoring with Matter integration-Solution
2023-12-01 03:14:32 - last edited 2023-12-01 03:14:36

@Narse 

Different ecosystems may support different features for TP-Link Matter-certified devices. Tapo plug's Energy Monitor feature is not available in Google Home so far. The development of Matter is ongoing, with progress varying across platforms.

Click here to find Features supported in different ecosystems for TP-Link Matter-Certified devices

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to use Energy monitoring with Matter integration-Solution
2023-12-01 03:14:32 - last edited 2023-12-01 03:14:36

@Narse 

Different ecosystems may support different features for TP-Link Matter-certified devices. Tapo plug's Energy Monitor feature is not available in Google Home so far. The development of Matter is ongoing, with progress varying across platforms.

Click here to find Features supported in different ecosystems for TP-Link Matter-Certified devices

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 1

Related Articles