Votes

Can’t remote live stream as it stops after 5 minutes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-26 17:57:24 - last edited 2023-12-27 11:39:11

CC70 camera.

I get the following message after 5 minutes of remote live streaming...

"You watched the live video for 5 minutes without doing anything. Do you want to continue watching?"

This defeats the purpose of the unit. It's sold as being suitable as a baby monitor. It's not a baby monitor if you have to click continue every 5 minutes. In fact it is down right dangerous and is false advertising. I intend to complain vigorously to the safety standards about this product.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can’t remote live stream as it stops after 5 minutes
2023-12-27 11:37:25 - last edited 2023-12-27 11:39:02

@Jjsmith 

Hi,
Our Tapo cam support to be viewed with the Tapo app continuously if your phone connects to the same Wi-Fi network as the camera, and to ensure effective management and allocation of cloud service resources and provide a stable monitoring experience for all users, a time limitation is implemented for live streaming remotely now, but you are free to access the Live View again after tapping 'Yes/Continues'.

I totally understand your frustration and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our team is committed to continuously improving our products to ensure the best performance possible. I moved this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Tapo)' area for better visibility, and I'll keep logging the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.

If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 258

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.